General timeline for May graduates.
If you graduate in December, the timeline will vary, although the same steps will be taken.
Overall college guidelines and calendar for Honors projects
Library calendar for Honors projects
- April/September: Honors sessions(60 minutes) providing information on services, copyright/citation guidelines, and publication.
- February/March: Expect information from library staff about publishing your Honors project
- April: Submit papers to Academic Programs, including an electronic copy. You may upload your paper yourself to our repository.
- May/June: library staff will review papers for copyright and will contact you if there are any issues.
- Summer: Honors projects that have not been self-uploaded will be uploaded by library staff to our repository.
- All dates: Ask for help from subject librarians and the Archivist at all stages of your project. We can help with research, citations, copyright, and publication.