Contactless Pickup Instructions: Books, DVDs, and Interlibrary Loan
Students, Faculty, & Staff on or near campus:
Request physical items (Books, DVDs, CDs) from our collections (WorldCat Discovery) or from interlibrary loan (ILL account login). New: this includes reference books such as GRE test prep books.
Contactless Pickup continues throughout the semester within the library, level one.
Instructions to Request and Pickup Items:
- Use WorldCat Discovery to identify items that we own in physical format*
Or, request item through interlibrary loan if the library does not have a copy in print, electronic format, streaming, etc.
- Instructions for requesting the item through WorldCat.
Instructions for interlibrary loan remain the same.
- Look for an email that states that your items are ready for pickup before coming in.
- You will need your Mac ID to enter the building.
- Follow the signs for Contactless Pickup, level one. Ready items will be on a library cart labeled by the first two letters of your last name/followed by the last four digits of your Mac ID number. The requested items are already checked out to you.
- That’s it! The items are already checked out to you. Questions? Please contact us through Ask Us.
* If an electronic version is available, please do not request the physical item.
Please note that the speed of getting books, DVDs and CDs will be slower than than it was prior to the pandemic. This is due to staffing limitations in other libraries for interlibrary loan (ILL), the current industry practice of quarantining ILL items in transit for several days before delivery, and contactless services.